Footbridge model for 1 beams 2 spans
A model analysis for a two-span footbridge comprising 2 main beams supported on pinned or rotational springs using stiffness matrices based on 3 degrees of freedom at each joint – vertical deflection and 2 rotations. Loading is by joint forces or moments in 2 directions. Optional support conditions allow integral bridge decks to be analysed. A separate differential settlement analysis is included for integral bridges.
- General arrangement allowing definition of geometry
- input data for beam and support properties
- loading input and results summary for key shear, moment and displacement results
- matrix parameters and full set of results
- differential settlement analysis
- validation using moment distribution analysis
- The lowest natural frequency has is calculated using inverse vector iteration.