Arch mechanism analysis
Arch mechanism analysis based on paper by WJ Harvey as recommended by CS 454
- 33 failure mechanisms analysed for 9 load cases each in accordance with CS 454
- limiting arch thickness, moments, shears and eccentricities calculated.
- Arch mechanism methodology
- equilibrium equations
- condition factors
- geometrical and material input
- permanent loading and vehicle loading (ALL 1 and ALL 2) for single, double and triple axles assessed and load cases automatically generated
- 33 failure mechanisms analysed for arch depth, moments, axial loads and shears.